Friday, March 18, 2005

We've got circuses, now where's my bread?

Just a small list to remind myself:

1. The CIA is using torture (or at least refuses to deny using torture)
2. Wolfowitz has been nominated to head World Bank (mental note: 'Cool' does not mean 'couuuu')
3. Senate Judiciary committee blocks Democrat inquiry into Gannon credentials. White House has still not released the details to the Senate based on FOIA inquiry. The best quote here: Jackson Lee said Gannon had engaged in a possible 'penetration of the White House.' You can do that when you're 8" cut
4. Criminal homicide is rampant in our 'War on Terror'
5. There is a secret plan to sell off Iraqi oil fields in an effort to destroy OPEC I wouldn't mind, but wouldn't this be the quickest way to double the numbers of next generation terrorists?

And Congress (who has the power to investigate anything, anywhere) decides to:
1. Save the life of Terri Schiavo
2. Kill a bunch of time investigating steriods in baseball

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is out of control. Any more circuses, and my head will explode.

Steve said...

All I'm saying is "Where's my bread?". Where the hell is my bread.