Monday, March 21, 2005

Schiavo's Passionate Love Affair!

My sources tell me that an orderly at Terri Schiavo's hostpital has been involved in a torrid love affair with her. "Whenever we make love, Terri's very emotionally involved. She laughs, she cries. She's extremely active. We spend hours together. I love the sounds she makes."

No word on whether or not the parents approve, but I'm sure they're glad to hear that their daughter has moved on emotionally from the husband who has been pursuing her death. They're looking forward to an eventual wedding after their daughter gets out.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I also heard that the guy who hacked Paris Hilton's T-Mobile has also hacked Terry Schiavo's unit, and has found a sex video of her double-teaming an orderly and an intern. It is all shot with night-vision, but you can clearly make out Terry on the hospital bd The video is currently making the rounds on the internet, and I will publish a link when I find it.